Before choosing a medical university to study MBBS abroad,
When an applicant selects a country to study MBBS abroad, the next step is to choose an appropriate medical university. The following tips can help you in selecting the best medical university to study MBBS abroad.
- One should get familiar with the ranking details of the university.
- Details on medical course faculty, course curriculum, number of students, etc.
- Students should check out about recognition of the universities they are applying to.
- Tuition fees and accommodation costs
- Whether the university offers MCI screening coaching or not
- Living costs
- You could also check out the number of Indian students studying at the university you are applying at.